What’s all the fuss about micro-credentials and digital badging? What are they and how do I earn them? What do they have to do with professional development and personalizing learning for educators? What are some educator micro-credential programs currently available? How can you tell a real micro-credential program from one just using the term “badges”? Attend this session to discover the answers to these and other questions about micro-credentials!
Digital Promise & Educator Micro-credentials
- Digital Promise Educator Micro-credentials
- Digital Promise Home
- 7 Lessons Learned From Implementing Micro-credentials
Micro-credentials as a Learning System
- An Overview of Proficiency-based Professional Learning.
- Scouting Merit Badges
- All About Micro-credentials
- Nellie Mae White Paper – Digital Badging and Micro-Credentialing
- iLearnMaine Project Home
- Open Badges Standard Technical Resources and Guides
Micro-credentials and Proficiency-based Grading
- Problems with Grades Based on Averages
- Don’t Play Blind Golf: Formative Feedback
- The Bugling Merit Badge