Session sponsored by GEAR UP Maine.
How do you ensure multiple perspective, teacher voice, and increased buy-in while growing and designing your initiative? Through shared leadership teams! Learn how we have used these Design Teams, how they have evolved over time, how they have benefitted our work, how we’re continuously working to get smarter about using them, and the challenges that we’ve experienced.
- Shared Leadership Teams: The Power of Diverse Perspectives
- Shared Leadership Teams: What They Are and Aren’t
- How to Avoid Unintentionally Sabotaging Your Shared Leadership Teams
- McMEL (Maine Center for Meaningful Engaged Learning)
- Blog: MultiplePathways.info
- Learning Through Technology Blog: MoreVerbs.info
- Micro-credentials Project: iLearnMaine.org
- Mike’s Consulting: StudentLearning.Guru
- Mike’s Day Job: GEAR UP Maine