The true power of technology is not in learning to use it, but rather using it to learn. The device (by itself) isn’t the magic, all the ways students can learn with it is! Don’t be a district that puts the device first. Put the learning first. Come learn how teachers leverage their devices for learning and ensure that we keep the learning the priority in our technology initiatives.
- Let’s get tech leads and curriculum leads working more closely together. We must do a better job of leveraging technology to improve student outcomes.
- Let’s Focus on the Learning
- Ed Tech Research is Clear: Owning a Device Does Not Improve Learning
- Maine Announces Learning Technology Framework
- Are We Talking Technology or Are We Talking Learning?
- A Plain English Instructional Model
- The Advantages of a Plain English Instructional Model
- Taking Classroom Tech Use to the Next Level: Specific Traits to Look For – the article that includes Alan November’s 6 questions to decide if technology adds value.